Join the Layer Team
We're Seeking a Sales Lead
Layer is looking for a full time Sales Manager! Launching to the public in 2019, Layer is a tool to manage a building’s data. Developed by architects in-house at BVH Architecture, Layer is poised to be a differentiator in the fields of facilities management, historic preservation, new construction, and more. We are looking for someone who is excited about new tools and technology and who has the sales background to help us share this with the world! The Layer sales manager will also be responsible for market research, business development, closing sales, and maintaining client relations. The Layer team is small but mighty, and we need someone who wants to join a growing start up team.
- A proactive self-starter who can work independently and who is motivated to reach and exceed sales goals while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- A closer with the ability to manage multiple customers concurrently at various stages of the sales process
- Strong negotiation skills
- An effective communicator with the ability to communicate across multiple platforms.
- Sensitive to issues of urgency and be able to take ownership in escalating customer concerns as needed
- Able and willing to quickly learn and master new technologies
- Able to maintain updated and accurate customer records
- Demonstrated track record of success in previous business and or market
- 5+ Years Sales Experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Market/Industry Knowledge
- Marketing/Business Degree Preferable
- Start-Up Experience Preferable
- Salary + Commission Bonus
- Full Health/Vision/ Dental Coverage
- Remote Work Available
- 100% Travel Compensation
Parent Company Information:
BVH Architecture is more than a collection of architects. We are a team of creative thinkers that seek to learn from our world and elevate the practice of architecture. We view design through the critical lenses of integrity and responsibility, both to our craft and to our community. We are peers, not competitors — seeking to better our world through our work. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic workplace, ongoing training opportunities, and an environment that allows employee interests and strengths to flourish. BVH Architecture does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. BVH & Layer are equal opportunity employers.